Is this you?
You’re in midlife, and you thought that by now, your talents would be blooming.
But all your energy is being taken up by other things: family, work, community, relationships, and maybe also health issues. You know it’s your turn, but you don’t know how to get going.
You’re feeling like you haven’t yet achieved what you wanted to in this lifetime. And you want to bring some of your dreams into reality.
But you struggle with getting your creative projects or new ventures off the ground.
Maybe you’re not even sure what it is that you want to do.
You’ve been keeping all the balls in the air while you wait for it to be your turn.
You’ve done trainings and attended workshops. You’ve been coming up with ideas and dreams.
You’ve done a lot of personal growth work.
You’re exercising, and you’re trying to eat healthy food.
You’ve been looking for the right opportunity, the right modality, the right job, the right idea to come along.
You’re wanting to make the best choices for the second half of your life.
But you’re not sure how. Should I do more training? Change jobs? See a counsellor? Get divorced? Move to a new place? Too many choices to make!
You’ve lived nearly half a century
and you haven’t yet done
what you wanted to do
with your life.
Maybe you’re not even sure what it is.
You’re feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with your life as it is right now. You know that something has to change. But you’re not sure what is wrong. If anything. Is this burnout? Or a sign of some health problem?
You want to make new things happen, change the world. But you keep getting stuck. You can’t get new stuff off the ground. You’re wondering if you’re meant to be doing this.
You’ve been offered a promotion. But you’re not sure that this job is what you want to be doing.
People close to you have been diagnosed with serious illness. And they didn’t feel that they had done what they wanted to in life. You want to live without regrets.
Some of the people I’ve worked with include:
Women going through midlife
People with a passion for music, who don’t feel they’ve yet found their musical home space in the world.
People who have creative dreams, but don’t know how to get them off the ground.
People who know they have gifts that they want to use, but they’re not using them currently.
People who want to make a difference in the world.
People living with health challenges – their own or a close family member
People who are self employed, or starting a small business
Here’s what I believe:
- Midlife is a time when women’s energy shifts and transforms. I believe in working with the seasons of our life, not against them. Each of us needs to work with our own rhythms, our own timing.
- The energies and needs of midlife women aren’t generally valued or catered for in our current world. We have very few inspiring role models. We need to be discerning about who we listen to and learn from.
- When midlife women are living in our creative power, it benefits everyone.
- Each of us has a unique path to travel.
- Each of us brings a bunch of different skills and talents. As well as other elements that we don’t find so easy.
- If you’re not following the right map, you won’t get where you want to go.
- It’s very difficult to do this on our own.
- This process is kindled, sparked and enhanced by collaboration.
- Creativity is key to our individual journey to spiritual, cultural and personal sovereignty.
- Creativity is also about creating change in the world.